[unisog] Call for volunteers for US Cyber Challenge - Instructor School Candidates needed

Michael Grinnell grinnell at american.edu
Fri Oct 2 00:29:30 GMT 2009

Randy,

Do you have any more information on the commitment required for
teaching the camps?  This sounds like a great idea and I'm interested
in participating if I can make it work with work.

Michael Grinnell
Senior Information Security Engineer
The American University
e-mail: grinnell at american.edu
desk: (202) 885-2491
cell: (202) 215-3352

AU IT will never ask for your password via e-mail.
Don't share your password with anyone!