[unisog] MS Security Essentials and Forefront Client Security academic licensing

James A. McCloskey jamesm at uwo.ca
Mon Oct 26 13:30:14 GMT 2009

Brian,
Many thanks for sharing this information.

As co-chair of the CUCCIO Information Security Special Interest Group
<http://www.cuccio-cdpiuc.ca/en/special-interest-groups/security.php>
(representing some 3 dozen Canadian HE institutions), I wonder if you
are able to provide any clarity on the applicability of the MSE
licensing breakthrough for non-US institutions.

Thanks again,

James A. McCloskey, CISSP
Central Information Security Officer
Information Technology Services