[unisog] OWASP AppSec DC 2010 Call for Papers
Hart, Lee Anne
LeeAnne.Hart at montgomerycollege.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:27:07 GMT 2010
We are pleased to announce that the OWASP DC chapter<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC> will host the OWASP AppSecDC 2010 conference in Washington, DC. The AppSecDC OWASP Conference will be a premier gathering of Information Security leaders. Executives from Fortune 500 firms along with technical thought leaders such as security architects and lead developers will be traveling to hear the cutting-edge ideas presented by Information Security's top talent. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in "what's next". The conference is expected to draw 600-700 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
AppSecDC 2010 will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center<http://www.dcconvention.com/> (801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC 20001<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=801+Mount+Vernon+Place+NW+Washington,+DC+20001&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=kSntSYT5B5WOMvOWzPUP&ll=38.904977,-77.022979&spn=0.00895,0.019977&z=16&iwloc=A>) on November 8th through 11th 2010.
Who Should Attend AppSec DC 2010:
* Application Testers and Quality Assurance
* Application Project Management and Staff
* Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
* Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
* Security Managers and Staff
* Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
* IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
IT Security Analyst
15400 Calhoun Drive
Rockville, MD 20855
(240) 567-3142 (Office)
(240) 731-2332 (Cell)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the unisog