[unisog] Using Constant Contact campaigns and dealing with spam/content filters

Paul Guarino pguarino at suffolk.edu
Tue Nov 16 16:54:38 GMT 2010

Hi,
Wanted to see how other universities are handling using Constant Contact campaigns on campus and spam filtering.

What solution have any entertained and what are you  currently doing. Some options are to white list constant contact IPs to bypass spam/content filtering. Our concern is that any Constant Contact campaign regardless if our university created it would bypass the spam/content filtering.

If anyone could provide feedback on how your university is handling it , I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Guarino
Suffolk University

Notice:
This E-mail message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email or by calling (617) 573-8523, and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.